We invite you to submit an abstract/s for consideration at this year's Meeting. The SSA 2022 ASM is a hybrid event where some sessions will be streamed to delegates attending virtually. In person presentation is encouraged for this first comprehensive face to face Australia and New Zealand stroke community reunion in three years, but virtual presentations are acceptable and we will provide flexibility around registrations. Watch this space!
Submit your abstract
You need to provide:
Abstract, up to 300 words, excluding titles, authors and affiliations (supplied as text - not an attachment)
- Show only one presenting author by ticking the appropriate box. (The submitting author (if different to the presenting author) will be the one linked to the abstract and will receive all relevant information via email. It is the submitting author’s exclusive responsibility to ensure that all relevant emails are passed onto the presenting author and any other relevant parties.)
- Include the first name, surname and affiliations of all authors separately
- Be structured into the following sub-headings: Background, Aims, Methods, Results, and Conclusion
- Include a title that is less than 150 characters with spaces
- Include a biography of less than 150 words for the presenting author
Terms and conditions
A condition of acceptance is that presenting authors must register (either virtually or in person) for the conference and assume responsibility for their own registration, travel, and accommodation expenses. In addition, authors agree that:
- Presented abstracts and posters can be made available to participants online for up to 3 months post event
- Presentation recordings can be made available to delegates for up to 3 months post event
- Abstracts may be published in the International Journal of Stroke.